"K400-2B: Signal clocks"
- A microprocessor based count-down timer with LED display
- Simple and user friendly operation.
- Time is shown by a 4x7 segments LED on the panel
- A 16A (resistive) SPST relay is used to control external
- Available in two different versions:
- up to 99 min. 59 sec.
- up to 99 ore 59 min.
- Available also without relay as signal clock
- Imput voltage: 200-240 VAC; 45-55 Hz
- Output current: 16A resistive
- Operating temperature: da 0°C a 70°C
- Storage temperature: da -20°C a +80°C
- Hole in the panel mm. 66x49
- Depth 39 mm
- When the unit is powered up, the clock is set to 0:00
- Colon goes flashing at 1 Hz
- Press “CLOCK” once, the clock goes flashing
in the LED
- Press “UP” or “DOWN” to change
the clock by 1 minute/step
- Press and hold “UP” or “DOWN”
to change the clock in the fast mode of 10 minutes/step
- Press “CLOCK” to confirm the setting
- When no keys has been pressed for 1 minute, the setting
is valid and it returns AUTO-RUN mode.
| COUNT-DOWN MODE:
- In AUTO-RUN MODE, press “UP” or “DOWN”
once. The previously count-down timer goes flashing in the
- Press “UP” or “DOWN” to set the
- When no keys has been pressed for 5 seconds or “START/STOP”
is pressed, count-down start.
- Relay is switched ON.
- The count-time setting are dispayed in the LED with the
upper and lower dots flashing at 1 Hz alternatively.
- When count-down finishes, 3 beeps are given and the relay
- To terminate the count-down process, press and hold the
"STAR/STOP" key for 2 seconds.
- To start a new cycle of count-down with the previous setting
press the “START/STOP” key once.
- To change the current count-down setting, just press “UP”
or “DOWN” to set the desired value.