- Mechanical timer with manual winding. Unipolar or bipolar separator.
Standard working duration 4, 6, 15, 30, 60, 90, 120,minutes, different
durations if requested
- By request with rest position
- If requested with bell
- Handle and dial-face can be supplied on request with an additional
Fixing with 2 self-cutting screws b/2.9 distance 28.6 mm, minimum
penetration depth 6 mm, maximum one 8 mm dimensions in conformity with picture 3, according
to choice central unchangeable or stirruped fixing, driers, grills, thermo-blankets,
kitchen devices, loaders, ventilators, medical instruments, washing machines, centrifugal
machines and so on...
Electrical instruments with limited time movement,
for ex. radiotherapeutic machines, radiators, driers, grids, electric
blankets, kitchen instruments, loaders, fans,medical instruments,
washing machines, centrifuges and so on.
- Stop power: 16 (3) A 250 V 10 (2) A 380V
- Immediate stop
- Contact distance 3 mm
- Winding and stop angle from the stop point at 0° to the
total winding 300° sliding angle 276°, stop gap 24°
(picture 4), equipped with bell, the sound signal rings during
the gap with rest position sliding angle 276°, stop point
at 24°, rest point at 25° from position 0 in a counter-clockwise
direction (picture 5), minimum winding angle 30° after that,
bringing the winding back, it is possible to select very short
- Working moments, winding moment on the timer axle about 0,25
Nm, maximum deceleration moment on the timer axle 25 mNm
- Suitable for the assembling on devices belonging to the de-protective
category I e II VDE 0630 e EEC 24
- Acceptable environment temperature from -10°C up to +85°C
(1'85). Approval Marks VDE, VE, SEV, KEMA, NEMKO, FI, SEMKO, UTE,
UL, CSA, More marks if requested
VDE, ÖVE, SEV, KEMA, NEMKO, FI, SEMKO, UTE, UL, CSA.
More marks if requested.